» CEMSA http://www.cemsa.it/
CEMSA has acquired a long and deep experience in Resistance Welding Technology, being established, under this name, in 1969 after more than other 15 years manufacturing electromechanical equipment as “Cemsa-Italwares”. Since the 50s the Company has oriented its main core businesses on Resistance Welders, as well as on special machines for Assembly operations.
Always very attentive to the technology evolution, in '77 Cemsa began designing and manufacturing resistance welding special Robots and CNC machines.
Nowadays the Company with its team of professionals, as qualified technical engineers and skilled workers, is able to cope with the most sophisticated applications in Resistance Welding, Electrical Upsetting and Assembly Automation. A Group of exclusive subcontractors is continuously selected to work under Cemsa's supervision and monitoring to guarantee the highest standards and performances as required by Cemsa's specifications and International requirements. CEMSA is synonymous of “Applied Technology” and the machines offered to the market place are relevant to:
- Spot and projection welders
- Seam, butt and flash/butt welders
- Special CN Robots, like Roboroof, Robobench, Roboside, Robocomb, Roboseam as well as combined systems with multiple axis
- Flexible production cells for Welding/Assembly and Factory Automation.
Main markets served are:
- Automotive components
- Household appliances
- Mesh, wire goods, grating and tubes products in general
- Electromechanical, electrical, electronic and tlc
- Metallic furniture and shelves
- Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC)
- Lift, elevator, building structures
- Railways and aerospace
CEMSA's export is worth more than 80% of the overall yearly production and the main Countries served, either by means of direct channels, or by representative offices, are the following: Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Brazil, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Lithuania, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.
The constant technology achievements are confirmed by the exclusiveness of the special and customized solutions offered. CEMSA's catalogues and IT-systems show in detail the range of problems solved, as a further guarantee of a whole dedication in solving Customers' specific production problems.
With an experience of 42 years in business, the ISAM has become one of the leading manufacturers in Europe of machines and robotic systems for automatic welding.
The ISAM is able to supply complete, turnkey, at the specific request of the customer, taking full responsibility for technical installation and commissioning. All this is the result of specific experience, gained in the welding industry, from engineers and the technical staff of the ISAM.
The ISAM has acquired considerable experience in the field of electric arc welding TIG, MIG-MAG, PLASMA, SUBMERGED ARC. And 'since 1958 that the ISAM produces and distributes worldwide automatic and robotic welding, using new solutions and technologies.
The ISAM can provide dedicated machines, robot cells or equipment to be included in automatic production lines and robotic systems. To simplify and improve the work of welders, the ISAM has developed a complete range is standard machines for the automation of welding.
• Standard machines
- CIRCUMFERENTIAL WELDERS LOADING CAPACITY 200 KG ISAM TOR TC/200
- COLUMN AND BOOM FOR HEAVY APPLICATION ISAM AM SERIE For SUBMERGED ARC and special applications
- FLOOR TURNTABLES WITH VERTICAL AXE AND HOLLOW TABLE ISAM PTF/HOLE
• Special systems
- MIG MAG - WELDING SYSTEM MAG 3 TORCH FOR WELDING STEEL PANELS FOR CONTAINER
- PLASMA - 4 PLASMA TORCHES WELDING SYSTEM OF SLEEVES FOR SOLENOID
- TIG - WELDING SYSTEM WITH 2 TIG TORCH OF STAINLESS STEEL TANKS
• Productions lines
- BOILER TANKS
- LPG CYLINDERS
- POLES & TOWERS – EOLICO
- VERTICAL STORAGE TANKS